Arborcoat® Protective Exterior Waterborne Coat - Clear
A premium quality 100% acrylic finish coat for Benjamin Moore® Arborcoat® waterborne exterior stain systems.
Use as a protective coating over (K637) Transparent and (K638) Semi-Transparent Stains on decks or other surfaces where enhanced abrasion resistance and additional protection is desired. Can also be used over (K639) Arborcoat® waterborne semi solid stain when a low lustre finish is preferred.
- A clear protective coating for Arborcoat® Transparent (K637) and Semi-Transparent (K638) stains on deck surfaces
- Functions as an annual refresher coat for Arborcoat®Transparent (K637) and Semi-Transparent (K638) stains, reviving that newly stained look
- Provides mildew resistant coating
- Formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wooden decking and furniture
- A water repellent coating
- Scuff resistant
- Dual UV protection for Deck systems
- Low lustre finish, can also be used over Arborcoat®Semi-Solid (K639)
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, and furniture.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4 °C (40 °F).
- High humidity will extend dry and cure times.
- Use only as a topcoat for Arborcoat® transparent, semi transparent, or semi solid stains.