ADVANCE® Interior Alkyd Primer
ADVANCE® Interior Paint - Alkyd Primer K790
A premium quality waterborne alkyd primer formulated primarily to provide a sealed and sandable surface for ADVANCE® Waterborne Alkyd topcoats. Combines the qualities desired in an interior primer: Excellent adhesion, spatter proof, sandability, excellent flow and levelling, and household stain blocking.
- Provides a total waterborne system for ADVANCE® Waterborne Interior Alkyd finishes
- Easy to apply
- Excellent levelling properties
- Excellent adhesion
- Spatter resistant
- Excellent for blocking household stains
Ideal for interior doors, trim, cabinets, walls, and ceilings. For primed or previously painted wallboard, plaster, masonry, wood and metal.
- Not recommended for blocking tannin, sealing knots or over pine sap.
- Proper adhesion to existing enamel, catalyzed lacquers or synthetic surfaces will require sanding and priming with a specialty primer.