Arborcoat® Exterior Oil Stain Semi Solid - K329
A premium quality semi solid stain formulated to penetrate and protect wood, resist abrasion, and beautify wood decking, siding, fencing, shakes and furniture.
Semi Solid stain uses the maximum amount of pigment without completely obscuring the grain and texture of the wood.
- Provides protection and colour without completely obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- May be applied to new, pressure treated lumber that has thoroughly dried.
- A water repellent coating
- Formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wood decking, siding, fencing, shingles and furniture
- Scuff resistant
- Specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the stain film
- Can also be applied to wood previously stained with a transparent or semitransparent stain that is weathered but is not flaking or peeling
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For application to new wood, pressure treated lumber and over previous applications of stain that have weathered and are porous.
- The opacity of stains is affected by how heavily the product is applied and by the porosity or texture of the wood. Always sample the product on the actual wood surface.
- Applying the finish too heavily or applying over a sealed surface will result in slow dry times and uneven finish.
Additional Product Information
Additional product information including sell sheet and SDS / TDS