Window Covering Installation in Toronto
Being a full-service window covering retailer means just that, offering full service including sales, measurement, delivery and installation.
If you’re a do-it-yourselfer that wants basic instruction, or tips on window covering measurement and installation, we can help. Or, if you want window covering installation professionals to do it for you, we can help with that too. Pro Glo Design Centres and our window covering manufacturers – Hunter Douglas - recommend that window coverings be professionally measured and installed.
The reasons for this are:
- Professional window covering installers are factory-trained
- Whether buying window coverings for privacy, energy conservation or light control, professional window covering installers ensure you’ll receive the maximum benefits
- Professional installation saves you the time and effort of installing window coverings
- Workmanship guarantee – installation workmanship has a 12 month guarantee
Window Covering Measurement - Toronto
Before purchasing your window coverings, it is a good idea to ensure that they will fit. Professional window covering measurement is part of the service you can expect from Pro Glo Design Centres. Proper window covering measurement eliminates concerns over product fit, saving time and potential aggravation.
Window Covering Measurement Tips
Before you measure, consider whether you want to mount your window coverings inside the window frame or outside the window, on the wall or trim: When Measuring or entering orders we recommend starting with width, then height; in addition, consider the following:
- Using a metal tape measure ensures more accurate measurements
- Record measurement in inches
- Start with width first, height second (W x H)
- Take measurements to the nearest 1/8 inch
- Measure the width for every window cover in 3 different places (top, middle and bottom)
- Be sure to measure the exact height from the top of the window opening to the bottom sill in three different places (left side, center and right side).
- Be sure to measure all of your windows, even if they look the same
- Window Coverings are custom made to your window size to ensure the correct fit; therefore, double check all of your measurements.
For professional window covering installation and measurement that guarantees a perfect fit, call the professionals at 416-462-9300.