Scotch® Painter's Tape (48mm) Contractor Pack
Scotch® General Painting Multi-Surface Painter's Tape
Designed for a variety of painting tasks. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile tape can stay on interior surfaces for up to 8 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the Scotch® General Painting Multi-Surface Painter's Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.
- Designed for use on surfaces like smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile, and glass
- Useful for a variety of indoor painting tasks
- 8-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Paper in tape contains 30% recycled fibre
- Medium adhesive for an even bond on a variety of surfaces
- Conforms to corners, edges, and straight lines
- Easily mark up tape with measurements or notes
- Versatile tape for use by professionals and homeowners alike